1. Watching infomercials is dangerous for me, 10 minutes later they make me feel like I need their product and my life cannot function without it.
2. Ever since I was 7 years old I can remember wanting to be a fashion designer. Then in 1998 "Parent Trap" with Lindsay Lohan sealed the deal. Who wouldn't want to be a wedding dress designer with an adorable shop in London?!
3. Which leads me to #3, someday I will have my flagship store in London.
4. I have been on more cruises than I can really remember. I think I lost count after 20.
5. I haven't colored my hair since September 2007. As a result my hair has grown longer than ever before.
6. I danced in a music video for Miley Cyrus.
7. I have the weirdest/best luck with fortune cookies. They always are good fortunes that come true for me. I have saved so many because of this. Ask if you want the long version of my fortune cookie history. It will make you believe in magic! ;)
8. Pedicures are my one guilty pleasure. I tell my husband that since I don't color my hair, get it cut often or wax my eyebrows professionally (I do it myself) that I am allowed to always get pedicures. I remind him how much money he is actually saving each month.
9. Speaking of my husband, he makes me laugh harder than anyone I know. We laugh all the time. I almost feel it's not fair for two people to have so much fun. We can find humor in almost everything.
10. I hate playing board games but lately I am obsessed with playing Rummikub. Now Rummikub and Backgammon are the only two games I really enjoy playing.