Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getting my butt kicked...

 I recently learned about Nike Training Club (NTC) from my trainer friend Danielle. It's a free app you can get for your phone (bonus!) that is like having your very own personal trainer! I have had several personal trainers in my life and always need that extra motivation to push me in the gym, but with NTC I feel as though I have a trainer right there with me, pushing me, but for free!


You start with setting your workout level... 

Photobucket

From there you choose your goal for the day.
Photobucket 

 I personally love the Get Focused section. They are short 15 minute workouts that target specific areas. And don't let the 15 minutes fool you because these workouts kick your butt! You don't stop the entire 15 minutes. I usually do two 15 minute get focused workouts along with cardio. I love them...

Photobucket 

And if you are worried you wouldn't know how to do a certain exercises, fear not. They have photos and videos for each workout. You can hit the video at any point and it will pause your work out so it doesn't take time from you.
Photobucket 

Video...

Photobucket

If you are looking for a way to make your work outs more effective than I highly recommend the Nike Training Club app. It will kick your butt but you will love it! Let me know if you try it!


Off to draping class!


Lots of love,

TM

23 comments:

Erika said...

I'm going to check this out! Thanks for sharing

Lemanie said...

I really need a smartphone so I can check this out!!

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

Samantha George-Realtor said...

Ooh thank you for the tip!! You should also try bodyrock, it's free also. :)

Stesha said...

I need to try this!!!

xxoo

AVE-MARIA said...

sounds great, i try this
thank you for your lovely comment on my blog
let me know when you're in germany, perhaps I can give you some tips
<3
and if you like, we can follow each other, I really like your blog

http://ave-maria-ave-maria.blogspot.de/

bethany jane. said...

How funny, i just did basically this exact post last week. Best app ever, no? I can't get enough!

Camille said...

I have this and have been using it for a few months now. It is amazing! :)

Miss K said...

Thanks for the suggestion

Emilee Ryser said...

BEST APP EVER!

Eloquent English said...

I love a good app! I'm going to check it out now!!!

Lauren Jane said...

Awesome app! Thanks for the tip!!

Olga Kotsani said...

I haven't heard of it! I should definitely try it!! Nice of you to share it!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment! I now follow you via GFC and I hope you feel like following me back!!! xxx
http://www.fashionatint.blogspot.com/

Sladja said...

OK! i need to have this! :)

xx

Taelin said...

Sweet post! Downloading now as we speak, thanks for sharing love! xx

kirstyb said...

this looks fab thanks for sharing

Mama Smith said...

What a great idea! I'm terrible at working out, I usually have to actually bedding something outdoors... Maybe this would be good motivation though.

Lily Lemontree said...

What a super idea! On my way right now to check it out!

FrannieJayy said...

Just got an iPhone last week, this was one of the first apps I downloaded. Incredible!

Maria said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've never heard of this app, but I need some h-core motivation so I'm downloading it right now!

Maria @ Orchard Bloom

Two Happy Hearts said...

Seems like such a useful app! Yet another reason for me to get a smart phone ;)

Seeking Style said...

I am totally downloading this! Thanks for the inspiration!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Taylor Morgan said...

hope you all enjoy it! let me know what you think if you try it :)

melifaif said...

No doubt this momma needs to get her butt in gear!!! This could be it....I mean FREE is a major kick start! Thanks for the heads up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...