Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh Blessed Week!

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Entire outfit head to toe: Forever21

This was the first week that all my homework was completely done for the entire week before the week even began. I am the most on top of it student that loves to get everything done right away. But with this crazy semester at FIT it has been impossible to do that (even when I work straight through my weekends). I have been striving for this week all semester but FIT has had other plans piling me with homework that can last forever. Thanks to spring break last week, I was able to finally get a head of myself for once. I felt like my old self again. I actually got to enjoy hanging out with husband with no homework at night. It's been wonderful and I plan to keep this going. Hear that FIT? I won finally! You may have won the past 9 weeks but I won this week. And I am fighting hard to win again!

FIT: 9  Taylor: 1

It's a start!


P.S. 
I hate doing these photos but husband insisted. He thinks I need to share my outfits more.

20 comments:

Natali said...

Gorgeous maxi skirt!!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Miss K said...

Well done, keep the momentum going! Have a great weekend.

Ksenia said...

You look wonderful!:)

Liz Brown said...

Well, your husband is totally right. I want to see MORE outfits. This one is lovely! I think I'll pin it!

Ana said...

I love this outfit! that skirt is gorgeous. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Elise said...

you look gorgeous! good job girl!

Goldylocks and the Barrows said...

Probably because he loves looking at you! It is kind of sweet. Just think, sooner or later you will never have homework again!

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Love your skirt!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

The shoes are gorgeous!!

Love Lucy Locket said...

thanks for stopping by my blog cos now i've discovered your amazing blog!

Love Lucy Locket

Samantha George-Realtor said...

Yay! I love that feeling of getting things done ahead of time! Let me guess... you are a list maker, too, aren't you??

LOVE your outfit, you are super adorable :)

xo
Sam
www.confessionsofarealestatediva.blogspot.com

Ben & Cassie said...

you look adorable, work it girl, that is cute that your husband insists! Ps-FIT has got nothing on you, you sound like a star student!

Perpetuity said...

You do need to share your outfits more;) Love those shoes! Sure they wont be at mine...

~Heather

J+H @ Beyond The Stoop said...

Is the last shot candid? Checking for cars? Haha... Be careful!!!

Love the shoes. Are they comfy?? They look like super comfy stylish wear with anything shoes :D

Happy Weekend!

Ewa Prokopczuk said...

I love that skirt! In every incarnation. I feel like I should include more outfit posts...but it's so awkward sometimes!

Congrats on winning this round with FIT. I've got a few more weeks to go before I will win against theatre, we open in only 5 weeks. >.<

Have a RELAXING and FUN weekend with your hubby.

:) Ewa

http://ewalooksattheworld.blogspot.com/

M/B/O said...

thank you for your comment Taylor...arent you the cutest!! LOVe your intro blog pic: i attempted to do balloons, but mine deflated=(lol
http://mbodiment.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Gorgeous dress! (:

Check out my blog & follow? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Natalia said...

great outfit!! I love the skirt!!

kisses.

http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

wooohoo! that feels so awesome! and i was going to buy that skirt at f21 - no sizes left though! adorable. xx

Danny Foto said...

You look super cute in this one! Nice skirt (again) jajajaja. We can follow each other if you want?

http://photodannyfoto.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...