Thursday, May 31, 2012

Date Night Dilemma

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Zara, Jeans: H&M, Heels: Rachel Roy, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Taylor Morgan

Living in the city is great. However there are two things that make me miss having a car. Grocery shopping and date night. On these two occasions I don't want to walk outside with heavy bags or walk to my date in high heels for blocks and blocks. I want to hop in a car, take my heels off until we arrive at our destination, and then put them on for the time we are out. Having to walk everywhere for a date night really puts a damper on your outfit. You have to ask yourself if you really want to wear those heels for that many blocks. And if you think bringing flats to walk in and then switch out your heels is the solution, I am here to tell you it's not. Because if you are like me, you will wear your flats, pack your heels in your purse, plan to switch them out, but then get to comfortable in your flats and be mad you are carrying around a heavy purse cause your heels are in them! It's an all or nothing thing ladies. #citylifeproblems #ilovemyheelstomuch #iwouldrathersuffer

P.S.
If you haven't entered my current giveaway be sure to do so here. And check out new items in my Etsy shop! Happy Thursday friends!

12 comments:

Natasha Ting said...

the hashtags got me laughing! hahahha. and gorgeous pumps!

By the way, I just gave my blog a facelift. Have a look? ;)

picablocks.blogspot.com

J+H @ Beyond The Stoop said...

i totally know the feeling!! and NEVER wear heels for the first time when you are out on the town... made that mistake once and will NEVER do it again!

went out to a gay bar (omg so fun!) for the first time with my gay friends and only lasted an hour in my new classic black stilettos... my feet hurt so bad i made my boyfriend call a taxi to get us to the PATH train because i couldn't walk the 2 blocks to the MTA train in my heels.

eLi said...

Amazing blouse!! Love it!
xoxo

eLi

alesha said...

I love everything about this post!

Mariana said...

And now I'm glad I have a car. :)

Tibs said...

I have exactly the same dilemma! No high heels in the city. I walk everywhere so i never have the chance to look great.

xx
Tibs

safire said...

My sister lives in Manhattan and I can see those things being issues. I'm a shortie so heels are a MUST for me on date night. I'm so glad platform shoes are in this season but I LOVE YOUR NUDE PUMPS! :)

dreaming en francais said...

I definitely feel like I would have the SAME exact problem if I lived in NYC. I always complain about LA's lack of (good) public transportation and the fact that a car is pretty much necessary to get ANYWHERE around here... but sometimes, I need to just shut up and appreciate it. I guess both have their pros and cons. Anyways, at least you look chic and beautiful! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, dear:] I am in love with this outfit! It is so cute...especially that blouse! I love your blog! Following:]

Myah said...

Your heels are simply just lovely!
http://myfavoritef.blogspot.com/

Giovanna said...

Such a cute look! Loving that top!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

katharos said...

cute shirt!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...