Thursday, June 28, 2012

J.Crew Finds

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: J.Crew. Jeans: Madewell. Flats: J.Crew. Belt: C Wonder. Watch: Michael Kors. Necklace/Bracelet: Taylor Morgan.

Remember the J.Crew Sample Sale I told you about here? Well here are a few of my finds! I landed these Madewell jeans, J.Crew top, and J.Crew flats all for under $80 total! (I told you they were practically giving the clothes away!) I have been living in these jeans. They really are made well and I just love them! Flats are essential in any walking city, and these actually give me support and were much needed! And a black and white top, well that had my name written all over it! To finish it off I paired this J.Crew look with my Taylor Morgan jewelry, which has a J.Crew look to it but without the J.Crew price! You can purchase this necklace and bracelet here.

Thank you all for the sweet anniversary wishes yesterday! It was a great day! Happy Thursday friends, the weekend is almost here!



Love,

TM

21 comments:

Dana-Marie Kirkland said...

Love your simple leopard belt & those shoes are so cute!

Stesha said...

1. you are beautiful! 2. I am jealous of your finds because those jeans are fab! 3, Happy Thursday enjoy your NY day!

xx

Maria said...

Such awesome deals! You look lovely!

Natali said...

Great watch and jeans!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Mehak said...

Loving the look!!! :) :)


Love
Mehak
Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Great finds! Love the jeans!

dreamingincashmere said...

Love the whole look!! You look beautiful!
www.dreamingincashmere.com

silvergirl said...

great finds
we have a jcrew sale about 2 hours from me where son1 goes to college
i have to make the next one!!
brett

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Love your top and touch of leopard!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Liz Brown said...

I think that top and necklace are PERFECT together. This is a great look on you!

Jerilyn said...

I LOVE the top!

Elle Johns said...

I love your black and white top! :) Thanks for the sweet comment and stopping by my blog. Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

Elle xoxo

www.thehighfeather.com

Diana Marks said...

great style!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Erin said...

I really love your necklace!

Fashionis myroad said...

I'm so happy to find a ny fashion blogger!!
Se pensi che la moda non sia una destinazione ma un viaggio segui il mio blog! Kiss Kiss
www.fashionismyroad.blogspot.it

Mirella Szymoniak - Fashion + Beauty Photographer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirella Szymoniak - Fashion + Beauty Photographer said...

Maybe I've said it (not) once before - You're so beautiful!

Best,
www.FogDancing.blogspot.com

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

love love love this top!

KatXoXo said...

love your belt!!

city said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

MyCrushCouture said...

I swear you can never go wrong with black and white! Your style is amazing...Do you go to a lot of fashion blog events? If so, have you ever been to IFB conference?

mycrushcouture.blogspot.com :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...