Monday, February 3, 2014

The Best Hair Dryer,
Misikko Hana Air

Hair drying fast photo blow-drying_zpsa9f5b3ca.gif
 photo 4_zps1c253ce8.jpg  photo 3_zpse99b6993.jpg
 photo 2_zpsce4240e4.jpg
Hair Dryer: c/o Misikko Hana Air. Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger (sample). Earrings: Bauble Bar.

I have always had a cheap $10 hair dryer from good old Tar-zhay for as long as I can remember. On average it took about 20 minutes to fully dry my hair. And who really has TWENTY. MINUTES. to dry their hair almost daily? I certainly don't, hence why I always stretch my "clean" hair standards. Don't judge. I have always wanted a fancy dryer, but like most pricey things, I just kept putting it off.

Recently, I was so happy to be approached by Misikko to review their Hana Air Hair Dryer. And let me tell you, this dryer truly was life changing! Not only did it cut my dry time in half, but it left my hair smooth and silky after it was all dry. My old dryer would leave my hair looking like a lions mane, but not Hana Air! Hana Air makes it so that I really don't even need to flat iron my hair. Now that is my kind of dryer!

If you are in the market for a new dryer, be sure to get Hana Air
You will be so glad you did! Shop it here!


Love,

 photo T-signature-blog-j_zps2ddad54c.jpg


P.S.
Happy to be back here after almost a
two month break. Looking forward to 
a new year with exciting new things! 
Thanks for reading along! xoxo, T.

9 comments:

samecookiesdifferent said...

looks beautiful
<3

x
samecookiesdifferrent.blogspot.com

Paige Brown said...

It's always nice to find products that gets things done faster. You have a great blog, I followed via GFC and Facebook.

Whitney and Blaire said...

I've been on the lookout for a new dryer! Can't wait to check it out!
Xo, Blaire
Http://peachesinapod.blogspot.com

Whitney and Blaire said...

I've been on the lookout for a new dryer! Can't wait to check it out!
Xo, Blaire
Http://peachesinapod.blogspot.com

Milex said...

pretty great!

Mira said...

Sounds great. I haven't heard of the brand before. Thanks for sharing.

xx Mira

www.glamdevils.com

Kelley Gilster said...

Oooo! This is perfect, I'm currently in the market for a new blowdryer. Thanks for the suggestion!

Vivek Singh said...

Great way to use hair straightener. I will suggest such kind of use of hair dryer to my wife.

nancy john said...

Hot fashion is always admirable ''


attractive Dresses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...